ALB Limited 12.01.2024

Complex Course in US Markets Ahead of US PPI Data

NAS100 Technical Analysis

Federal Reserve officials are adopting a cautious approach to interest rate cuts based on inflation data and think that steps towards a rate cut in March may be premature at this stage. According to analysts' expectations, the probability of a rate cut in March is 71.4%, while the probability of a rate cut is 28.6%. Nas100 futures index contract followed a horizontal course. In upward movements, 17040 and 17080 can be followed as important resistance levels in the short term. In downward movements, 16870 and 16780 can be followed as important support levels in the short term. If the 16780 level is crossed downwards, 16660 can be followed as another important support level.

Resistances: 17040 / 17080 / 17160
Supports: 16870 / 16780 / 16660
 

EBAY Technical Analysis

If downward movements continue on the last trading day of the week in the stock, which had a negative closing on Thursday, 41.43 and 41.05 can be followed as important support levels. If the recovery trend comes to the agenda during the day, the level of 42.14, where the 50-day exponential moving average passes, and the level of 42.56, where the 20-day exponential moving average is located, can be followed as important resistance levels. If the 42.56 level is crossed upwards, 42.91 can be followed as another important resistance level.

Resistances: 42.14 / 42.56 / 42.91
Supports: 41.43 / 41.05 / 40.67
 

COSTCO Technical Analysis

If the upward movements continue in the stock, which has maintained its positive outlook since the beginning of the week, the level of 677.50, where the 5-day exponential moving average passes, and 681.60, where the 10-day exponential moving average is located, can be followed as important resistance levels, respectively. If the all-time high level of 681.60 is crossed upwards, 690.00 can be followed as another important resistance level. In case of downward movements, 666.90 and 662.70 can be followed as important support levels.

Resistances: 677.50 / 681.60 / 690.00
Supports: 666.90 / 662.70 / 655.70
 

WHEAT Technical Analysis

If the upward movements in Wheat, which is priced in the positive zone with support from the 50-day exponential moving average, continue, $ 609.25 and $ 614.75, where the 10-day exponential moving average is located, can be followed as resistance levels. In possible withdrawals, $ 603.50 and $ 600.00 can be followed as support levels.

Resistances: 609.25 / 614.75 / 617.25
Supports: 603.50 / 600.00 / 595.75
 

COPPER Technical Analysis

Technically, 381.75 and 382.30 can be followed as resistance levels in Copper, which follows a buying trend at noon, if it continues its upward trend. In possible downward movements, $ 378.60 and $ 376.80 can be followed as important support levels.

Resistances: 381.75 / 382.30 / 383.20
Supports: 378.60 / 376.80 / 375.95

Tags: Technical Analysis, Analysis, Forex

RISK PROBABILITY: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64.99% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with ALB Limited. These products may not be suitable for all investors. Please make sure that you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. The value of your investment may go down as well as up.

NEGATIVE BALANCE PROTECTION: Please see your rights here as a retail client.